Job's responds was:
Job 19:25-28
25 But as for me I know that my Redeemer liveth, And at last he will stand up upon the earth:
Job 19:25-28
25 But as for me I know that my Redeemer liveth, And at last he will stand up upon the earth:
26 And after my skin, (even) this (body), is destroyed, Then without my flesh shall I see God;
27 Whom I, even I, shall see, on my side, And mine eyes shall behold, and not as a stranger. My heart is consumed within me.
ASV
Therefore we should also learn from Job to;
1. Acknowledge that the Lord is in total control of your life.
2. Be responsible for your life through praying and planning.
3. Continually trust the lord
4. Be eschatologically-mnded. Always remember and consider the end of time.
5. Worship Him alone no matter what.
No matter what happens, God still reigns and deserve our worship.
This should be the Christian's response in a world of different voices.
(Pastor Samuel Gakpetor)
27 Whom I, even I, shall see, on my side, And mine eyes shall behold, and not as a stranger. My heart is consumed within me.
ASV
Therefore we should also learn from Job to;
1. Acknowledge that the Lord is in total control of your life.
2. Be responsible for your life through praying and planning.
3. Continually trust the lord
4. Be eschatologically-mnded. Always remember and consider the end of time.
5. Worship Him alone no matter what.
No matter what happens, God still reigns and deserve our worship.
This should be the Christian's response in a world of different voices.
(Pastor Samuel Gakpetor)
Comments
Post a Comment